The best way for me to help you to reach your health goals is by working with you for a period of time. It can take a little time to create healthy life-long habits and a new mindset around food. I offer personalised health and wellbeing packages which run for 10 weeks; and are personalised to you, taking into account your goals and the level of support you require.
My silver packages start at £245, and I also offer gold and premium packages if you require a higher level of support.
A health and wellbeing package will typically involve the following:
- Initial personal consultation (75 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone (45 minutes)
- Follow-up phone calls (30 minutes)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle.
- Personalised nutritional and supplement plan based on your goals
- Personal health coaching to support new diet/lifestyle and help you achieve your goals
- Review of food diary
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Practical recipes, meal plans and shopping advice that fits in with your lifestyle
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Worksheets and handouts based on your health goal
- Email support in between consultations
Are you ready to make a change?
- Click on the ‘Book Your Free Call’ button below
- Select the date and time that suits you
- Fill out your details and confirm your booking
- I’ll send you a few questions ahead of your phone call
- At the agreed date and time, I will call you on the number provided. We will have the time to discuss your health concerns and goals, and you’ll leave with simple steps you can implement straight away
- If you decide to work with me – great! We can discuss the right package for you. If not, I’ll happily share other resources to help you get what you need
What to expect from the packages?
If you decide to book in for one of my packages, I request that you fill out and return a questionnaire ahead of the initial consultation. This provides me with your background information, allowing more time to focus on you during the consultation!
During the initial 75-minute consultation, we’ll build on what we discussed during your free call and explore your health history including areas such as family history, current symptoms, medications, eating habits, stress levels and physical activity. We will ascertain any possible underlying imbalances (both physical and emotional) that may be provoking your symptoms, and together we will set clear and achievable goals of what you want to achieve. Shortly after the consultation, I will send through your 10-week personalised diet and lifestyle plan. We will then work through this together to break it down into clear achievable steps that takes into consideration not only your health goals, but also the practicalities of your everyday life to ensure you can fully embrace these changes.
Follow-up consultations usually last 45 minutes. During these we will discuss the progress of your programme, what worked for you and what may need adjusting. We will make the necessary tweaks to your personalised plan to help create life long changes and achieve your health goals.
Catch-Up Phone Calls
Catch-up phone calls are designed to be tailored to the support you need. Whether its to check in to help keep you accountable, to provide motivation to keep you on track or to ask any questions that you may have (or all three!); the phone calls are designed to help you how you need to be helped.
Email support is offered throughout the packages.
Functional testing and supplements may be required and are not included in the package prices.
Not quite ready to work 1-2-1? No problem! Throughout the year I offer seasonal 6-week group programmes that aim to help you kick-start change in your life and put you one step closer to achieving your health goals. You’ll receive an information pack, recipe and meal plans, access to a private Facebook group and support from me and a group of like minded people.
Please get in touch to find out when the next course is or follow me on Facebook @ Sarah Gale Nutrition to stay up to date.
Employees with an unhealthy diet are 66% more likely to experience a loss in productivity (Brigham Young University); and yet 80% of Guernsey’s population are not reaching the recommended ‘5 a day’ (States of Guernsey). Further, stress, colds/flu and digestive problems were reported as the highest reasons to have sick days in Guernsey (States of Guernsey); all of which nutrition can help with.
The services I offer include:
1-2-1 mini consultations > 30 minute nutrition health checks with staff to review their health, health goals, eating habits and provide simple diet & lifestyle action points to help optimise their energy and improve their overall health.
Lunch & Learns > 30 minute lunchtime talks designed to educate and promote healthy eating with inspiring and practical nutrition advice. Popular topics include smart snacking, stress 101, beat the bloat, boosting immunity and brain food. Lunch can be provided tailored to the talk topic.
Interactive group challenges & workshops > designed for greater participant involvement to inspire and motivate staff to take control of their health. Staff will be provided with information, practical advice and support throughout the challenges and workshops. Popular challenges include going sugar free, weight loss and eat your 5 a day. Content and length of time can be tailored to your business needs.
Please get in touch to discuss the right option for your company.