The best way for me to help you reach your health goals is by working with you for a period of time. It can take a little time to create healthy life-long habits and a new mindset around food; and allow your body the time to adjust to positive changes.
I offer personalised health and wellbeing packages which run for 10 weeks; and are personalised to you, taking into account your goals and the level of support you require.
A health and wellbeing package will typically involve the following:
- Initial consultation (75 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone (45 minutes)
- Follow-up phone calls (15 minutes)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle.
- Personalised nutritional and supplement plan based on your goals
- Personal health coaching to support new diet/lifestyle and help you achieve your goals
- Review of food diary
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Practical recipes, meal plans and shopping advice that fits in with your lifestyle
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Worksheets and handouts based on your health goal
- Email support in between consultations
- Silver package (monthly support) - £245
- Gold package (fortnightly support) - £345
- Platinum package (weekly support) - £495
If you would like to book in for a single 75-minute initial consultation the price is £85
I also offer additional bespoke services that can be added onto the packages or exchanged for follow-up consultations. I offer 1-2-1 assistance with supermarket shopping, label reading, meal preparation and cooking - or please get in touch if there is something else you need!
My prices reflect the time I spend preparing for your appointment, researching and writing personalised plans to ensure I provide you with the most current, up-to-date and relevant information. I pride myself on providing safe, evidence-informed and highly effective recommendations.
Are you ready to make a change?
- Click on the ‘Book Your Free Call’ button below
- Select the date and time that suits you
- Fill out your details and confirm your booking
- I’ll send you a few questions ahead of your phone call
- At the agreed date and time, I will call you on the number provided. We will have the time to discuss your health concerns and goals, and you’ll leave with simple steps you can implement straight away
- If you decide to work with me – great! We can discuss the right package for you. If not, I’ll happily share other resources to help you get what you need
What to expect from the packages?
If you decide to book in for a 1-2-1 consultation, I request that you fill out and return a questionnaire ahead of the initial consultation. This provides me with your background information, allowing more time to focus on you during the consultation!
During the initial 75-minute consultation, we will explore your health history including areas such as family history, current symptoms, medications, diet, eating habits and stress levels. We will ascertain any possible underlying imbalances that may be provoking your symptoms, and together we will set clear achievable goals of what you want to achieve. We will then work together to build a personalised diet and lifestyle action plan that takes into consideration not only your physiological imbalances and health goals, but also the practicalities of your everyday life to ensure you can fully embrace these changes. You will leave the session with a clear achievable action plan.
Follow-up consultations usually last 45 minutes. During these we will discuss the progress of your programme, what worked for you and what may need adjusting. We will make the necessary tweaks to your personalised plan to help create life long changes and achieve your health goals.
Catch-Up Phone Calls
Catch-up phone calls are designed to be tailored to the support you need. Whether its to check in to help keep you accountable, to provide motivation to keep you on track or to ask any questions that you may have (or all three!); the phone calls are designed to help you how you need to be helped.
Email support is offered throughout the packages.
My approach is to always work with diet and lifestyle first. However, sometimes a targeted supplement regimen may be required to support your situation. Supplements are not included in the price.
Functional testing may be required as it can help to remove the ‘guesswork’ and provides a snapshot of useful information to help either establish or rule out underlying causes. The tests are performed by external industry recognised UK laboratories and sample collection types include saliva, blood, urine or stool. Functional testing is not included in the price.
Not quite ready to work 1-2-1? No problem! Throughout the year I run 28-day group online nutrition and lifestyle plans that aims to help you kick-start change in your life and put you one step closer to achieving your health goals. You’ll receive a recipe pack, shopping list, meal planner, access to a private Facebook group with daily nutrition, lifestyle and motivational coaching top tips, advice and recommendations throughout the duration of the programme. You’ll get exclusive professional support from me, support from a group of like-minded people and two coaching calls with me to set your mindset up for success.
Click below to sign up to the latest plan or please get in touch to find out when the next course is.
Watch this space for instant access online programmes coming soon!