The best way for me to help you reach your health goals is by working with you for a period of time. It can take a little time to create healthy life-long habits and a new mindset around food. I offer personalised health and wellbeing packages which run for 10 weeks; and are personalised to you, taking into account your goals and the level of support you require.
My silver packages start at £245, and I also offer gold and premium packages if you require a higher level of support.
A health and wellbeing package will typically involve the following:
- Initial personal consultation (75 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone (45 minutes)
- Follow-up phone calls (30 minutes)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle.
- Personalised nutritional and supplement plan based on your goals
- Personal health coaching to support new diet/lifestyle and help you achieve your goals
- Review of food diary
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Practical recipes, meal plans and shopping advice that fits in with your lifestyle
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Worksheets and handouts based on your health goal
- Email support in between consultations
Are you ready to make a change?
- Click on the ‘Book Your Free Call’ button below
- Select the date and time that suits you
- Fill out your details and confirm your booking
- I’ll send you a few questions ahead of your phone call
- At the agreed date and time, I will call you on the number provided. We will have the time to discuss your health concerns and goals, and you’ll leave with simple steps you can implement straight away
- If you decide to work with me – great! We can discuss the right package for you. If not, I’ll happily share other resources to help you get what you need
What to expect from the packages?
If you decide to book in for one of my packages, I request that you fill out and return a questionnaire ahead of the initial consultation. This provides me with your background information, allowing more time to focus on you during the consultation!
During the initial 75-minute consultation, we’ll build on what we discussed during your free call and explore your health history including areas such as family history, current symptoms, medications, eating habits, stress levels and physical activity. We will ascertain any possible underlying imbalances (both physical and emotional) that may be provoking your symptoms, and together we will set clear and achievable goals of what you want to achieve. Shortly after the consultation, I will send through your 10-week personalised diet and lifestyle plan. We will then work through this together to break it down into clear achievable steps that takes into consideration not only your health goals, but also the practicalities of your everyday life to ensure you can fully embrace these changes.
Follow-up consultations usually last 45 minutes. During these we will discuss the progress of your programme, what worked for you and what may need adjusting. We will make the necessary tweaks to your personalised plan to help create life long changes and achieve your health goals.
Catch-Up Phone Calls
Catch-up phone calls are designed to be tailored to the support you need. Whether its to check in to help keep you accountable, to provide motivation to keep you on track or to ask any questions that you may have (or all three!); the phone calls are designed to help you how you need to be helped.
Email support is offered throughout the packages.
My approach is to always work with diet and lifestyle first. However, sometimes a targeted supplement regimen may be required to support your situation. Supplements are not included in the package price.
Functional testing may be required as it can help to remove the ‘guesswork’ and provides a snapshot of useful information to help either establish or rule out underlying causes. The tests are performed by external industry recognised UK laboratories and sample collection types include saliva, blood, urine or stool. Functional testing is not included in the package price.
Not quite ready to work 1-2-1? No problem! Throughout the year I run 28-day group online nutrition and lifestyle plan that aim to help you kick-start change in your life and put you one step closer to achieving your health goals. You’ll receive a recipe pack, shopping list, meal planner, access to a private Facebook group with daily nutrition, lifestyle and motivational coaching top tips, advice and recommendations throughout the duration of the programme. You’ll get exclusive professional support from me, support from a group of like-minded people and two coaching calls with me to set your mindset up for success.
Click below to sign up to the latest plan or please get in touch to find out when the next course is.
Watch this space for instant access online programmes coming soon!